Saturday 16 February 2013

Molluscum Contagiosum


A lovely lady got in touch yesterday because her son has been diagnosed with Molluscum Contagiosum, which is a common viral infection a member of the poxvirus family, like small pox.

The origins of immunization are grounded in the history of smallpox. The recognition that cutaneous exposure to the dried material of smallpox lesions caused a milder infection and induced permanent immunity led to the practice of variolization, the old practice of inoculating people with material taken from a vesicle or lesion of a person infected with the smallpox virus.

Unfortunately, this practice frequently induced severe smallpox and death. In the 19th century, Jenner observed that inoculation with cowpox virus, another of the poxvirus family, conferred smallpox immunity. This observation established the practice of vaccination.

Infection with Molluscum Contagiosum causes itchy little lumps or bumps, which look like warts, to appear on the skin, they can commonly cluster around the genitalia.



The virus can be picked up, through close personal contact with anyone who is infected, or from objects such as a shared flannel or a towel. The spots come up after an incubation period of a few weeks. They are more common and extensive in people who have atopic eczema.

Anyone, at any age, can get it, but it’s most common in kids under 15, and eight out of ten cases affect children under 5.

It is highly infectious and although it isn’t serious it is unsightly and can be embarrassing for the child the condition can last for over a year. Medical Doctors have no treatment for this condition although they can freeze the spots off like they do with warts but this can be painful and other spots often spring up.
We have wonderful herbs to treat this virus – Harry my son contracted the virus when he was little and I use the same treatment protocol that I saw successful fast results with him, with most patients I have seen over the years.
The first thing I do is recommend a change in diet by cutting out all sugar and refined foods to give his own innate immunity a chance to shake off the pathogen. Lots of carrot and garlic and ginger soups, garlic is a fabulous anti-microbial agent.



http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19929845


Internally a delicious mix of anti-viral and  immuno-boosting herbs , syrup of Elderberries with Hypericum and Echinacea tinctures. The Elderberry syrup or rob is totally yummy, we use mulled wine spices in the recipe so it is always like a taste of Christmas!  I also use  teas of chamomile, hypericum, calendula, lemon balm and mint about 3/5 cups daily sweetened with local honey.



Externally, a Hypericum balm with essential oils of lemon balm and geranium to apply to lesions 3 times daily.  Add a few drops of tea tree essential oil to baths and burn geranium, tea tree, lemon balm and lavender essential oils in an oil burner thought-out the home.

 Hypericum or St.Johns wort famed for being an anti depressant is a fantastic anti- viral, wound healing agent, geranium, tea tree and lemon balm all are potent anti- viral medicines.

Macerating the Flowering Hypericum in Almond Oil 

we leave it for a lunar cycle then...














Elektra helped me strain them out.... for making the balm.









2 comments:

  1. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life
    became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the
    symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family
    run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave
    up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the
    doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but
    they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making
    it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I
    came across testimonies of some people of how DR Ebhota
    cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought
    it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details
    provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me
    his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two
    weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms
    disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was
    NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR
    Ebhota because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on
    telling the world about you. If you are going through same
    situation worry no more and contact DR Ebhota via
    drebhotasolution@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348089535482.
    he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4.
    ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6.DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)8. 
    ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or LupusErythematosus 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M TOTALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    Herpes is a serious and recurrent condition that cannot be cured by drugs or injections by DR JAMES , but the best way to fight against herpes is to take natural herbal remedies, I red about DR JAMES, the great herbalist who cures people of HIV  virus with his powerful herbal medicine. I contacted him to find out how he could help me and he told me never to be afraid that he would help me with the natural herbs medicine! After 2 days of contacting him he told me the medicine is ready and he sent it to me via DHL COURIER SERVICE and it got me in 3 days! I used the medication as he prescribed for me (MORNING and EVENING) and was cured! It's really like a dream, but I'm so happy! For people suffering from the following diseases,Shingles,MS,Bullous Pemphigoid,Diabetes, cancer,Pcos, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, arthritis, Hpv, infections, liver disease, autoimmune diseases, Parkinson's disease, Lupus and more should contact him for his herbal medicine, because I am a living witness and I was cured of herpes virus. and DR James medicine is legitimate. I sent him what he asked for and he sent me his medication which I took for 2 weeks and today I am here with a negative result. When I went for the test, I was so happy after I took his herbal mix medicine.CONTACT DR JAMES FOR A PERMANENT CURE  Email: drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete